I am a postdoctoral fellow at the LMAC Lab at the Université de Technologie de Compiègne.
Prior to this, I was a postdoctoral fellow at the MAP5 Lab at the Université Paris Descartes. I graduated with a Ph. D in Applied Mathematics from Université de Picardie Jules Verne - Amiens in 2011. My thesis was on mathematical and numerical study of damped water wave equations under the supervision of J-P Chehab.
LMAC - Rue Roger Couttelenc
CS 60319 60203 COMPIEGNE CEDEX
Tel: +33 (6) 19 78 33 63
E-mail: georges.sadaka @ u-picardie.fr
Area of research
My area of research is Applied Mathematics. My actual research focuses on modeling, scientific computing, numerical analysis with applications to the following themes:
• Tsunami waves modeling,
• damped hydrodynamic waves KdV and Boussinesq,
• Identification of metabolic fluxes from data tagging isotope carbon-13,
• fluid structure interaction and blood flow modeling,
• parallel computing for the Shallow Water equations,
• hydro-sedimentary modeling,
• modeling of plasma in a Tokamak.